With the Republic™ 1750i you can convert your old, inefficient masonry or zero clearance fireplace into a great source of heat for your medium to large sized home. This insert is more than five times as efficient as an open fireplace and features a built-in convection chamber to circulate and distribute heat throughout your home. It also features a bypass damper that allows quick and easy fire startups and smoke-free reloading. The Republic™ 1750i even has a large cooktop surface that is great to utilize during power outages.
The Republic 1750i wood burning insert is clean, green and efficient. The 1750i for mid-sized homes or zonal heating specific areas of large homes.
- Value cost, high efficiency wood burning inserts.
- Radiant and natural convection heat.
- Approved for masonry or Metal (ZC) Fireplaces.
- Built-in rollers for easy installation into fireplace
- Masonry brick lined firebox.
- EPA certified clean burning.
- Use renewable wood energy, and reduces our dependence on fossil fuels.
- Choice of Finish Panels – 8”, 10”, or 12”
- Convection Fan
- High Temperature Insert Wiring Kit
- Fire Screen