Stay warm for less with the efficient ELO183 oil furnace, designed to deliver lasting value and energy savings. High-quality components reliably deliver heat to every room, with little maintenance required.
- Efficiency rating of 83% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year* compared to older furnaces.
- Beckett burnerÂ delivers super-efficient combustion for greater fuel economy.
- Efficiency rating of 83%Â AFUE
- Heavy-gauge steel heat exchangerâ€”air to glide evenly over its smooth surface for maximum heating efficiency
- Insulated blower compartmentâ€”minimizes operating sounds
- Innovative combustion chamberâ€”constructed from alumina-silica ceramic fiber, provides quiet operation and high efficiency
- Beckett burnerâ€”delivers super-efficient combustion for greater fuel economy
- Heavy-duty fuel pumpâ€”provides quiet, reliable operation with fast shutoff of oil flow
Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the SLP98V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
AFUE: Stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. The AFUE number represents how efficiently a furnace converts fuel to energy. The higher the AFUE percentage, the more energy-efficient or fuel-efficient the furnace. The U.S. governmentâ€™s established minimum AFUE rating for a furnace is 78 percent.