This is our signature small / medium woodstove now with an enhanced fire view. The Jotul F 3 CB is the world’s best value for your heating dollar and is the best selling small / medium cast iron woodstove in North America. Selling up to 20,000 stoves worldwide each year, the Jotul F 3 CB has an impeccable track record for durability- as do all of our stoves. Along with our other woodstoves, Jotul has developed and manufactured the first complete line of non-catalytic woodstoves with open door fire viewing. Popular options include: Fresh air kit, short leg kit for fireplace installations, Leg leveler kit, screen for open door fire viewing and a choice of two enamel colors in addition to our Classic Matte Black paint.
- Featuring Jotul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured with built-in rear & bottom heatshields, which provide excellent clearances when using double wall chimney connector
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Ability to rear vent, top vent or side vent
- Alcove approved for the US & Canada incorporates Jotul non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Air washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Finish options: Matte Black Paint, Blue/Black Enamel, or Brown Majolica Enamel
- Flue outlet: Top, and rear
- Accessories: Fire screen, and Short leg kit, Leg leveler kit, Fresh air kit, Stove top thermomter, Stove gloves
Jotul has a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.