Jotul’s medium-sized single door, non catalytic woodstove just got better,
with enhanced fire viewing and air wash performance. Featuring meticulous craftsmanship and design, the Jotul F 400 Castine will provide a warm, wonderful centerpiece for your hearth and home. Created by the award winning team of Red House Design and our in-house design engineers, this stove has a unique nautical theme which highlights the tradition of seacoast living, a lifestyle shared by residents of Maine and Norway. We have added versatility so anyone can find a place in the home for this treasure. Popular options include: screen for open door fire viewing, leg leveler kit, short leg kit for installation into an existing fireplace, mobile home approved leg bracket kit, outside air adaptor, rear heat shield, and a choice of three enamel colors or Classic Matte Black Paint.
- Featuring Jotul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- New and improved air-washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Graceful single door with Gothic arch offers open door fire viewing
- Incorporates Jotul non-catalytic clean burn technology with open door fire viewing
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Standard bottom heat shield
- Mobile home approved
- Finish options: Blue/Black, or Ivory Enamel, Brown Majolica Enamel or Matte Black Paint
- Flue outlet: Top, and rear
- Accessories: Fire screen, Rear heatshield, Short leg kit, Floor bracket kit, Outside air kit, Leg leveler kit, Stove top thermomter, Stove gloves
Jotul has a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.