Leading the way in clean combustion technology, Jotul now offers the convenience of top-loading in a non-catalytic wood stove. Utilizing Jotul’s patent peding rotating baffle, the Jotul F 50 TL Rangeley, can be easilyloaded from the top with the turn of a handle. For those looking for long overnight burn times, the Jotul F 50 TL Rangeley also has a convenient front-load option that allows for our legendary front-to-back “cigar burn”. Boasting an overall 84% energy efficiency and EPA certified low 2.84 gram/hr emission rate, the Jotul F 50 TL Rangeley is the perfect heater for those cold winter months. Popular options include the Wintergrillâ„¢, convection blower, stove top thermometer and screen for open door fire viewing.
- Featuring Jotul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy top load and front load convenience
- Standard heat-resistant stove gloves
- Incorperates Jotul’s non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Large enough to be used as a primary heat source
- Standard Bottom and rear heat shield
- Fully functional milled cookplate
- Flue size 6″ (top or rear)
- Leg levelers
- Accessories: Convection panels, screen for open door fire viewing, Outside air kit, Floor bracket kit, Blower kit (120 CFM), Stove top thermometer, and WinterGrillâ
Jotul has a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.