Chosing a large woodstove? This is one of the most popular models and a true performer. The Jotul F 500 Oslo woodstove features both front and left side-loading convenience to go with its legendary non-catalytic clean-burn combustion efficency. With its signature Gothic Arch design and large fire viewing area, the JÃ¸tul F 500 Oslo is the the best selling non-catalytic cast iron wood stove in North America. Popular options include: screen for open door fire viewing, leg leveler kit, short leg kit for fireplace installations, mobile home approved leg bracket kit, outside air adapter, rear heat shield, blower kit and a choice of four enamel colors or Classic Matte Black Paint.
- Featuring Jotul’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front and left side-loading door – the industry’s largest
- Incorporates Jotul non-catalytic clean burn technology… plus open door fire viewing – an industry pioneer!
- Large enough to be used as a primary heat source
- Excellent clearances when using heatshields and double wall chimney connector
- Front and side ashlip
- Standard bottom heat shield
- Mobile home approved
- Accessories: Blower kit, Fire screen, Short leg kit (for fireplace installations), Floor bracket kit, Leg leveler kit, Fresh air kit, Rear heatshield, Stove top thermomter, Stove gloves
Jotul has a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.