Exceptionally quiet operation, a large hopper and flexible fuel options make the Mt. Vernon the best pellet stove available. Exclusive Advanced Energy technology ensures high-efficiency performance; just select your fuel type and the Mt. Vernon does the rest.
- 52,460 BTUs â€” heats 1,300 to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- 80 lb. hopper capacity
- 7-day programmable thermostat for precision control
- Quietest-operating pellet stove on the market – 41 decibels at a distance of 6 feet
Advanced Energy (AE) Technology
Advanced Energy (AE) technology is a combination of efficient engineering and easy operation in Quadra-Fire pellet appliances. AE delivers strong, economical heating performance with:
- A 7-day programmable thermostat constantly monitors heat levels and automatically controls five heating levels
- An exclusive, computer-controlled feed system for consistent heat
- Quiet, variable-speed DC blower motors with battery backups and computer controls
- A patented auto-clean system providing hands-free cleaning and continuous burns
- The ability to burn multiple fuelsâ€”from wood pellets, to grain, to sunflower seeds
Have complete control over your fire. Controls listed are tested and approved for recommended use with the hearth systems indicated.
Hearth pads provide a stable, non-combustible foundation for any stoveâ€”andÂ are required to pass inspections. Match anyÂ dÃ©cor with numerous attractive options and take advantage of quick, easy installation Finishes Â Â
Standard Hearth Pad
FinishesÂ Â Â Â
Corner Hearth Pad
Dimensions in inches. Refer to installation/owner’s manual for detailed specifications on installing this product. Hearth & Home Technologies reserves the right to update units periodically. Product installation must adhere strictly to instructions shipped with product.
|Viewing Area:||21 x 14|
|BTU/Hour Input:||14,620 – 52,460|
|Heating Capacity*:||1,300 – 2,900 sq ft.|
BTU’s will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the Owners Manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owners/installation manual.
â€ ForÂ wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.