The Newcastle 1.6 wraps a cast iron profile around Pacific Energy’s 1.6 cubic foot high performance steel firebox. Raised taller for added convenience, the Newcastle woodstoves are easy to light, easy to load, and easy to use. Uniquely designed with swing-out cast iron warming plates, the Newcastle 1.6 provides a concealed cooktop for maximum utilization during long power outages.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Leveling Legs
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- EPA Certified
- East-West loading
Available in Metallic Black, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel Colours: Ebony, Majolica or Antique White.
140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower.