The Newcastle 2.5 woodstove is a powerful combination of both radiant and convective heat for medium to large spaces. Its “Cast Iron Over Steel” construction results in a superior system to greatly extend longevity over an all cast stove by eliminating metal fatigue.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Swing out food warming shelves
- Leveling Legs
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- EPA Certified
- East-West loading
Available in Metallic Black, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel Colours: Ebony, Majolica or Antique White.
140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower.