Luxury Wood Burning Fireplace
The wall-to-wall fire of the Renaissance Linear 50 (LR50) is an experience unlike any other.
- Clean Glass: It’s common for the glass of wood burning fireplaces to become blackened after regular use, but the RL50 has an air wash system to keep it clean.You’ll enjoy a clear view of the flames even after multiple fires.
- HRS Ducts: The Linear 50 is not designed to be used as a heat source but incorporates a heat redistribution system (HRS) to help beat the chill. You can choose to heat the room with the fireplace or draw the heat away to another location.
- Engineered Firebox: The firebox of the RL50 is designed to optimize a wide horizontal fire. The base is designed to allow airflow around your wood regardless of where it is placed. You’ll have a consistently beautiful fire time after time.
- Keeping Your Home Airtight: Preventing heat loss from your home is just as important as heating it. Renaissance fireplace doors seal tightly to prevent warm air from escaping up your chimney. Our optional Chimney Top Damper completely seals off the top of the chimney making it ideal for passive homes.
- Modern Style: With a glass viewing width of 46” and only 15 ½” tall, the RL50 is both stylish and modern. The door and screen lift effortlessly and disappear when they are not in use.