Designed to deliver more comfort for your energy dollar, the XC13 operates efficiently even on the hottest summer days. At the heart of a system is a scroll compressor, which assures smooth and reliable operation.
- Efficiency rating of up to 15.50 SEERÂ can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedÂ which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.50Â SEERâ€”can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedâ€”meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coilâ€”provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levelsâ€”as low as 74 dB
- Dependable scroll compressorâ€”provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with theÂ HumiditrolÂ®Â whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-freeÂ R-410AÂ refrigerantâ€”provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuardâ„¢ Cabinetâ€”heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHingeâ„¢ louver designâ€”allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holesâ€”prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 15.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year. Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSenseÂ® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat
SEER:Â The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a cooling efficiency rating for air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the better the energy performance, the more you save.
R-410A Refrigerant: A chlorine-free refrigerant that meets the EPA’s newest, most stringent environmental guidelines.