It’s easy to feel good at home with the XC14, designed for total comfort inside and quiet performance outside. A precision-engineered scroll compressor ensures efficient operation, helping you save money on your monthly utility bills.
- EEfficiency rating of up to 16.20 SEERÂ can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedÂ which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Precision-engineered scroll compressorÂ has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation.
- This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.20Â SEERâ€”can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedâ€”meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coilâ€”provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 70 dBâ€”much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-engineered scroll compressorâ€”special compressor sound-dampening system assures smooth, quiet operation
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fanâ€”delivers quiet operation
- Designed to work with theÂ HumiditrolÂ®Â whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-freeÂ R-410AÂ refrigerantâ€”provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuardâ„¢ Cabinetâ€”heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHingeâ„¢ louver designâ€”allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance.
- Drainage holesâ€”prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan.
10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuableÂ 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 16.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSenseÂ® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
SEER:Â The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a cooling efficiency rating for air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the better the energy performance, the more you save.
R-410A Refrigerant: A chlorine-free refrigerant that meets the EPA’s newest, most stringent environmental guidelines.