It’s easy to feel good at home with the XP14, designed for total comfort inside and quiet performance outside. A precision-engineered scroll compressor ensures efficient operation, helping you save money on your monthly utility bills.
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.50 SEER / 9.50 HSPFÂ can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedÂ which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Precision-engineered scroll compressorÂ has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation.
- This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.50Â SEERÂ and 9.50Â HSPFâ€”can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STARÂ® qualifiedâ€”meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coilâ€”provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuelÂ capabilityâ€”can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 71 dBâ€”much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressorâ€”provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with theÂ HumiditrolÂ®Â whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-freeÂ R-410AÂ refrigerantâ€”provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuardâ„¢ Cabinetâ€”heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHingeâ„¢ louver designâ€”allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance.
- Drainage holesâ€”prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan.
10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuableÂ 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 16.00 SEER/9.50 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER/7.70 HSPF rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications for DOE heating region 4, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSenseÂ® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
SEER:Â The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a cooling efficiency rating for air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the better the energy performance, the more you save.
HSPF:Â The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor measures the efficiency of a heat pump. The U.S. government’s established minimum HSPF ratings for heat pump is 6.8%. The higher the percentage the more efficiently the unit operates.
R-410A Refrigerant: A chlorine-free refrigerant that meets the EPA’s newest, most stringent environmental guidelines.