The Focus SBR is one of RSF’s most popular fireplace designs and is certified to the 2020 EPA emissions regulations. With RSF’s latest technology, the Smart BurnRate system built-in, the Focus SBR is easy to operate and incredibly efficient. It is EPA certified at 1.4 g/hr, 44% cleaner than EPA 2020 requirements. Everyone benefits from the air-infused easy light-up, followed by tons of heat, clean combustion, and beautiful lazy flames.
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
- Large 2.6 cubic foot firebox and heats upwards of 2,000 ft2.
- EPA 2020 certified at an emission rate of 1.4g/hr.
- Smart BurnRate System (non-catalytic).
- Molded firebrick lining.
- Mobile home approved.
- Takes 22” logs.
- Can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner.
- Can be connected to a central heating system.
The RSF Comfort Advantage
Comfort is our specialty. We customize heat distribution from a wood fireplace throughout the home, including the basement. When the household temperature is tailored for a family at minimal cost and maximum efficiency, we call that the RSF Comfort Advantage.
Note: the central heating option is not available for the Pearl, the Focus 250 or Focus ST.
- Clean Face FO-F2 + FO-V2
- Gravity Vent Kit
- Gravity Vent Kit – Rectangular
- Internal Blower
- Central Heat Blower Kit
- Central Heating Tee
- Heat Dump
- Intake Duct Kit
- Masonry Chimney Adapter