As part of the growing Opel family, the Keystone is the result of fine craftsmanship, inspired by versatility and built on more than 30 years’ of proven performance with high efficiency wood–burning fireplaces.
The Keystone name comes from the interchangeable keystone facing that is offered either as a semi-clean look or as a full faceplate, adding modern sophistication and design choices to any mid-sized space.
Low Emissions – High Performance
- Semi-clean face option (requires two gravity vents for heat output)
- Full Keystone facing for maximum impact
- EPA Certified to comply with 2020 particulate emission standards at 0.7 g/hr. (with the 635cfm Central Heating Blower option)
- Large 3.6 cubic feet firebox allowing overnight burns.
- BTU Output range 10,000 to 70,000
- Heating capacity up to 3000 ft2
- Opel + Keystone Louver
- Gravity Vent Kit
- Gravity Vent Kit – Rectangular
- Internal Blower
- Central Heat Blower Kit
- Central Heating Tee
- Heat Dump
- Rock Retainer Kit (Opel Keystone)
- Masonry Chimney Adapter